‘Dangerous’: Inside the secret dark world of Hugh Hefner’s Playboy fantasy

Jeni

https://nypost.com/2021/08/17/secrets-of-playboy-docuseries-shows-dark-side-of-hugh-hefner/
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt15250706/

A&E network starts a series called the "Secrets of Playboy " starts next Monday on A&E
from what i have seen on commercials talking to former bunnies and staff this sounds very much like what happened with Epstein except girls were older....

"The dark side of Playboy is being explored in an upcoming docuseries from A&E.
The show, Secrets of Playboy, aims to unveil the "hidden truths" behind the empire helmed by the late Hugh Hefner, who died in 2017. The 10-part series is set to premiere sometime in early 2022, the network announced Tuesday, alongside the new trailer.
"There was a side of Playboy that nobody wants to talk about," former "Bunny Mother" PJ Masten says in the clip.
"He was an advocate for sexual freedom and the first amendment," another interviewee says, while former Director of Playmate Promotions Miki Garcia adds, "And he really did believe he owned these women."
"There's some things that never saw the light of day," someone else mysteriously notes in the trailer."

I was in the playboy mansion once on business. I never saw Hef as they called him. I dealt with one of his underlings. I found it creepy; all these people there to cater to one man. I guess that's how rich people live. There was a crew that video taped things on satellite TV in case Hef wanted to watch something. In those days, satellite antennae were huge, and Hef had two of them.

When we drove up to the gate, there was a big rock with a speaker in it. a voice asked us who we were there to see and then the gate opened. We drove in and parked and the guy we were there to see came out and met us. We followed him up to his attic office, which was nothing fancy. We presented our proposal to upgrade Hef's entertainment controls. Hef kept baby oil on his hands and they wanted something oil proof.

After our meeting, he asked us if we'd like lunch. Sure. There was a small kitchen cafeteria for staff and we ate in one of the booths. I don't remember what. A variety of people came in and out, men and women; no bunnies though. Afterward, we walked around the grounds a bit and left.

We didn't get the work, and I'm glad. The proposal included 24 hour service, and that probably would have involved me.

Last edited:
When we drove up to the gate, there was a big rock with a speaker in it. a voice asked us who we were there to see and then the gate opened. We drove in and parked and the guy we were there to see came out and met us. We followed him up to his attic office, which was nothing fancy. We presented our proposal to upgrade Hef's entertainment controls. He kept baby oil on his hands and they wanted something oil proof.

After our meeting, he asked us if we'd like lunch. Sure. There was a small kitchen cafeteria for staff and we ate in one of the booths. I don't remember what. A variety of people came in and out, men and women; no bunnies though. Afterward, we walked around the grounds a bit and left.

We didn't get the work, and I'm glad. The proposal included 24 hour service, and that probably would have involved me.
I had a friend who bartended at a few parties at Hef's mansion and another friend who checked people arriving against the guest list. They enjoyed the work and were well paid.

I went to the Playboy club on Sunset Blvd. when I was in my twenties (the father of one of my boyfriend's close friends had a "key"). Meh.... Never bothered to go back although I had numerous opportunities to do so.

Gotta say that the bunnies were beautiful, gracious and charming. None were topless, BTW. They were all wearing the iconic bunny outfits.

Back