๐Ÿ‡ โค Bunny Love โค ๐Ÿ‡

Bella

แ•™ แ•— แ•™ แ•— แ•™ แ•— แ•™ แ•—
We have threads for dogs ๐Ÿถ, threads for cats ๐Ÿฑ, for birds ๐Ÿฆ, for elephants ๐Ÿ˜, goats ๐Ÿ, cows ๐Ÿฎ, and squirrels.

Where O Where is the Bunny Lโค๏ธVE? ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡

It's right here. Please show some bunny love! ๐Ÿ˜Š

....................................Namaste​

My Bunnies Are My Models

Bella โœŒ๏ธ

Do you have just the one rabbit @katlupe ? .... is it easy to take care of and maintain as a pet in an apartment?
Just one. I would not say it is easy to care for one though. I can do it. But I have to clean his cage every day. Eighty percent of his food is hay and that is a messy thing to contend with in an apartment. I take his cage into my bathroom to clean it because it has a tiled floor and is easy to sweep.

The good part is that he is quiet, doesn't make any noise. And you do not have to walk him. He litter trained immediately when I brought him in my house and let him out of the cage for good.

Just one. I would not say it is easy to care for one though. I can do it. But I have to clean his cage every day. Eighty percent of his food is hay and that is a messy thing to contend with in an apartment. I take his cage into my bathroom to clean it because it has a tiled floor and is easy to sweep.

The good part is that he is quiet, doesn't make any noise. And you do not have to walk him. He litter trained immediately when I brought him in my house and let him out of the cage for good.

Thanks for that information.
I've thought of maybe someday getting a rabbit if I become 'dog less' ...
the quiet part, and not having to walk them gets my attention ... something to think about in the future.

My dog Li'l Bit brought me a baby bunny a few nights ago. She put her down by the open garage door, and when I went to pick it up to see if it was hurt, it hopped under the car inside. It was late so I put a small plate of lettuce, and a bowl of water out and went back upstairs. First thing in the morning I went down and opened the garage door. The lettuce was gone, so went back upstairs and had breakfast. I assume the bunny found it's way out, as have seen no sign of it, and I'm sure the dog would have let me know if it was still there. Just another day in the life.

My dog Li'l Bit brought me a baby bunny a few nights ago. She put her down by the open garage door, and when I went to pick it up to see if it was hurt, it hopped under the car inside. It was late so I put a small plate of lettuce, and a bowl of water out and went back upstairs. First thing in the morning I went down and opened the garage door. The lettuce was gone, so went back upstairs and had breakfast. I assume the bunny found it's way out, as have seen no sign of it, and I'm sure the dog would have let me know if it was still there. Just another day in the life.
Li'l Bit must be a sweet, gentle dog. Obviously, she takes after you. You're a nice, sweet guy to look after that baby bunny.๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜˜

BellaโœŒ๏ธ

Back