12/14/12 Sandy Hook Sad Anniversary Never forget

If innocent children were killed 9 years ago and still nothing has been done about gun restrictions, I have very little hope. 😞

RIP to these angels. My heart breaks all over again watching this video.

If innocent children were killed 9 years ago and still nothing has been done about gun restrictions, I have very little hope. 😞

RIP to these angels. My heart breaks all over again watching this video.
I don't know what additional gun restrictions would have prevented it. Remember, Adam Lanza was prohibited from gun ownership. But that didn't stop his idiotic mother from buying him guns & ammunition & giving them to him to use as he pleased. If she was not murdered, she probably would have been prosecuted (like Mr. & Mrs. Crumbley).
There is no way to prevent anyone from legally buying something & giving it to someone who is not allowed to have it.
If there were more gun restrictions that would prevent such tragedies, I would be all for them.

I don't know what additional gun restrictions would have prevented it. Remember, Adam Lanza was prohibited from gun ownership. But that didn't stop his idiotic mother from buying him guns & ammunition & giving them to him to use as he pleased. If she was not murdered, she probably would have been prosecuted (like Mr. & Mrs. Crumbley).
There is no way to prevent anyone from legally buying something & giving it to someone who is not allowed to have it.
If there were more gun restrictions that would prevent such tragedies, I would be all for them.
You raise a good point. Many of these kids who use guns get them from their parents. Not sure what the answer is in all of this but in my view why did the parents need to own guns?

I'm one of those rare Texans who doesn't own a gun. I just don't see the need for it. I feel fairly safe in my "bubble" and when I'm driving, but I'm always open to be educated.

Last edited:

Back