2019 How is The Weather Where You Live?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was 80 yesterday in Houston, and with high humidity .... not so much like winter around here.
I only look forward to being able to turn the A/C off at some point!

Sorry about the damage you've got Charry..:(.. 2 new fence panels and a repair to the brick wall is all you need ( I presume it's your fence)

It's been the same here with torrential rain and storm force winds for a couple of days. I could hardly here the tv last night for the noise of the wind howling down the chimney

However today the wind has calmed down a lot, it's sunny, although interspersed with some light showers.. No damage around my house or fences thank goodness..

Sorry about the damage you've got Charry..:(.. 2 new fence panels and a repair to the brick wall is all you need ( I presume it's your fence)

It's been the same here with torrential rain and storm force winds for a couple of days. I could hardly here the tv last night for the noise of the wind howling down the chimney

However today the wind has calmed down a lot, it's sunny, although interspersed with some light showers.. No damage around my house or fences thank goodness..

😂 Thankyou for the Quote holly.....😂😂 i ll pass that onto the builders....👍

48 deg F.... here in London ...feeling cold in the wind, and threatening to rain...
I saw a dvd movie on England how it was the Romans or likely the Vikings that gave up their conquering spirits against taking England into their continued fight for a take-over because of the weather there. Too much rainy cold foggy days. Depressing the soldiers to beg to return to their own MOTHER country.
The Vikings........then again Rome's weather was much better.

I saw a dvd movie on England how it was the Romans or likely the Vikings that gave up their conquering spirits against taking England into their continued fight for a take-over because of the weather there. Too much rainy cold foggy days. Depressing the soldiers to beg to return to their own MOTHER country.
The Vikings........then again Rome's weather was much better.
how many hundreds of years ago was this? the Vikings were from Denmark predominately and their weather is exactly like ours to this day...

Southern Italy is hot, but that's the continent ..Rome in particular has very short summers with a typical high of 90 degrees, but their winters are long cold and wet!!

Believe me I've lived and worked in Italy and visited Denmark on a couple of occasions along with several other Scandinavian countries ...

how many hundreds of years ago was this? the Vikings were from Denmark predominately and their weather is exactly like ours to this day...

Southern Italy is hot, but that's the continent ..Rome in particular has very short summers with a typical high of 90 degrees, but their winters are long cold and wet!!

Believe me I've lived and worked in Italy and visited Denmark on a couple of occasions along with several other Scandinavian countries ...
It was the Romans they had enough of rainy non stop deary weather. Here where I am it's cold snowy yukky weather yet more sunny days than England. And I like England

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back