5 words you should Never say Outloud at the Dog Park ~~~~

Toomuchstuff

I was trying to "catch" Hunter ,so we could go home. He was about 10 feet from me ..... and I yelled 5 words --->

WANNA GO FOR A RIDE ?

About 4 dogs got whiplash turning their heads to look at me and I saw another one running toward me . I guess if you ever want to kidnap dogs ~~~~ that's all you have to yell !!! ROFL !!!

Too funny! :lol: My dog is an odd case though, he takes his sweet time getting up and getting out the door and into the Jeep just to go to the park. He loves it there, but there's no excitement like I see with other dogs, he's just under 3 years old.....but he's an 'old soul'. :sentimental:

One Tree in the Dog Park...

7d29d96daa23ef4fd91be0d4cfb6d8fd.jpg

That's funny ,Lara !!!! Close to the truth,too . There's a garbage can at the entrance to the park ,and every male dog has to smell it & pee on it before going in.
I say they're "checking their P-mail " .... LOL

I had a Beagle growing up who loved milk. If you said the word milk he would go crazy. My Dad decided to say it backwards when he wanted to mention the word milk. That worked for a little while but soon the dog caught on. What didn't help was the fact we always shared a bit with him. I'm sure the word milk would have brought my dog running.

Back