71 and my first post

Welcome to the Senior Forums.
Where are you from?
I'm from Maryland (as of tomorrow) (previously was from Nebraska).

Attachments

• welcome-15.gif
    welcome-15.gif
    259 KB · Views: 0
Hi...well you've got one more person to keep you company in the house than I have..but do I mind?.. no.. because i have lots of friends right here on the forum.. and you will soon too...:giggle:

christmas-london-HD.jpg

Greetings all.
Here I am at 71 here, and my only best friend is my old Yellow Lab that's 14yrs himself. Two old boys just trying to figure it all out.

We used to have 5 to 6 mutts at the same time. The last one passed away almost 5 years ago. We figure we can't get any more from the shelter because of our age. I and my wife are almost 90, and we doubt that we will live long enuf to take care of a new set of mutts. The house seems empty without them. Living without mutts is ain't easy.

We used to have 5 to 6 mutts at the same time. The last one passed away almost 5 years ago. We figure we can't get any more from the shelter because of our age. I and my wife are almost 90, and we doubt that we will live long enuf to take care of a new set of mutts. The house seems empty without them. Living without mutts is ain't easy.
Perhaps you could contact a local dog rescue center, and ask if they would like to bring a lonely dog over for the day ? Not to adopt, just to give the dog a bit of personal attention for the day. That might be good for both you and the dog. Try that ? JImB In Toronto.

Back