79 Years Ago

I wonder what you would say if you knew the full truth about the attack on pearl harbor and the beginnings of out involvement in wwii? Dare I post it here or will all of you think less of me???
No one should ever think less of someone who tells the truth. But as the saying goes..."Truth hurts". Some do not have the courage to hear the truth and bear that pain.

I wonder what you would say if you knew the full truth about the attack on pearl harbor and the beginnings of out involvement in wwii? Dare I post it here or will all of you think less of me???

radishrose wrote "why would we"
well you see fmdog44 reply? that is why

fmdog44, I have a feeling you believe there is no truth behind the tonkin gulf incedent either!
cdestroyer know this. 99% percent of decent appreciative people here as well as anywhere else that one can learn the truth from members of the armed service such as yourself who experienced the horror of battle unlike the misinformed and more so uninformed individuals that bleat hollow gestures they know nothing about. GOD Bless and thank you for your service that enables our world to sleep at night knowing you stay your course for a safer world.

Back