91 Year Old Grandma Creates Her Art Using Microsoft Paint

SeaBreeze

Endlessly Groovin'
Some nice pictures here, she's more talented and computer friendly than I will ever be. :) More pics in link.
https://www.boredpanda.com/grandmother-amazing-artwork-microsoft-paint-concha-garcia-zaera/

It is never too late to start learning a new skill or searching for a brand new hobby. Learning really doesn’t just stop and end immediately after high school or university, and 91-year-old Spanish grandmother Concha García Zaera is living proof of this.

The incredibly talented artist from Valencia has been wowing the internet with her incredibly detailed works of art, all done exclusively on Microsoft Paint. Now we’ve all spent quite a lot of time in the program as kids (and, let’s be honest, as adults), but very few of us have approached this level of mastery.
grandmother-amazing-artwork-microsoft-paint-concha-garcia-zaera-25-60efff9a640a3__700.jpg

grandmother-amazing-artwork-microsoft-paint-concha-garcia-zaera-55-60f0396af33ab__700.jpg

grandmother-amazing-artwork-microsoft-paint-concha-garcia-zaera-31-60f00307806cd__700.jpg

Wow, those are really nice. And not easy to do, at least for me. My youngest son is really good at it but he doesn't own a computer. He did a bunch of artwork on my old computer. Wish I'd downloaded it onto a data stick or something.

Back