A Bear Visits With A Man

Auntie M. Google "Bear sits near man in Alaska" then read the comments. Sometimes the comments are funnier then the videos. My take on this video is knowing how lethal bears can be this bear may be high off some weed from one of Alaska's famous illegal marihuana growing fields and was staring at the river for fish. Potheads don't always seek sweets to satisfy their munchie fits.

Auntie M. Google "Bear sits near man in Alaska" then read the comments. Sometimes the comments are funnier then the videos. My take on this video is knowing how lethal bears can be this bear may be high off some weed from one of Alaska's famous illegal marihuana growing fields and was staring at the river for fish. Potheads don't always seek sweets to satisfy their munchie fits.
You're right, Fast, I also found comments attached to certain videos to be more entertaining than the video itself. :)

I think I would have fainted LOL
As I was watching the video the thought crossed my mind... did the bear possibly not see the man there, because the man was so still and quiet? And if the bear didn't see him, had the man started moving to distance himself from the beast, would the bruin have attacked him?

Just not a happy and safe place to be.

IF your offended by hunting animals you may not want to watch this but....

and at the very end two guides attempt to revive a dead bear.

My husband has been an avid hunter and outdoorsman his entire life, so hunting doesn't bother me per se, but what does bother me is trophy hunting, where animals are taken strictly for their hides and racks/head-mounts.

Every time I see the title of this post, it somehow translates to "bare man" and I start thinking of Bugs Bunny and his lack of pants. Obviously, the isolation from the Covid restrictions has seriously affected my mind...

Every time I see the title of this post, it somehow translates to "bare man" and I start thinking of Bugs Bunny and his lack of pants. Obviously, the isolation from the Covid restrictions has seriously affected my mind...
LOL!

Forget the lack of pants, one thing that wouldn't be lacking is my full pants had it been me in the video!

Back