A Femme Fatale, (question for the guys), ever met one?

grahamg

Old codger
I suppose I should try to start this question by asking what we mean by the term "Femme Fatale, especially given many men like myself have had enough trouble with those who might fairly be described as " A good woman (and/or mother)"!

Well, I'm watching an old black and white film right now called "Strange Woman", with two very famous actors playing the leads, one of whom could be Vivien Leigh, (but I'll check), and she seems losses or something, manipulates the man into falling for her when he was already betrothed, and he slept with her on some wild night when they'd just discovered a man hanging in a barn, etc., etc.).

That example could quite fairly be described as a " Femme Fatale" of a woman, though its all fiction of course!

So, have you ever met one, (not sure myself, but just might, I have met plenty my mother used to warn me about, ...., "Who listens to their mother though"?)? :)

A Femme Fatale, (question for the guys), ever met one?

Are you talking about a woman that just so completely knocked your socks off that you abandoned all caution and reason?

Yep, my ex-wife. You know the look, "come hither"? That's how we first met. What a crazy time and ultimate trainwreck(long story).

Are you talking about a woman that just so completely knocked your socks off that you abandoned all caution and reason?
Yep, my ex-wife. You know the look, "come hither"? That's how we first met. What a crazy time and ultimate trainwreck(long story).
Not sure what I mean myself, (maybe, maybe not, I ain't sure so just run with it however you see fit, as you've done, and it will be fine by me!). :)

Back