A Peaceful Place

Just received an email update from SS. Things aren't going well at the treatment center. Her cancer is pretty advanced & she's rapidly deteriorating. She stated she's unsure how long she has but wanted me to tell you all to be kind to each other & try to find peace in each day.

She has been terribly sick from the drugs & not sleeping much so they're going to start more aggressive meds she says tomorrow. She also says if she doesn't make it back she'll see us on the flip side as the kids say.

She's from my area so I know her in real time. Haven't seen her for quite a while. Very nice lady. She was really there for me after my 2nd divorce. She's helped me a lot with my spirituality and my relationship with God. My only hope is that He won't let her suffer.

🌺Oh nooo. I'll be praying for you SilentSoul🌺 May the Holy Spirit fill you with his love and comfort🕊️
Thank you for your message to "be kind to one another and find peace in each day"🌸
🕊️

Last edited:
Oh nooo. She will be greatly missed here. She had a beautiful soul and I so enjoyed her "Peaceful Place" thread that she created. Thank you for letting us know Marci. I'll miss her.

Back