A thought so true...

Funny Women Quotes

Haruki Murakami
“And once the storm is over, you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure, whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about.”
― Haruki Murakami.

I've heard it this way, If you're the smartest one in the room you need to find another room. I like yours better.
I spent time with a group of Downe syndrome and I was definitely in the right room. So yeah, the smartest one doesn't always apply.
Oh my goodness! I can't believe I think I'm smarter than someone else, that's awful!

I spent time with a group of Downe syndrome and I was definitely in the right room. So yeah, the smartest one doesn't always apply.
Oh my goodness! I can't believe I think I'm smarter than someone else, that's awful!
Einstein couldn't even bake a cake. How stupid is that?

I could also add that Israel is about 8000 sq miles while the Moslem world is about 5.5 million square miles not counting
turkey, Iran etc. You see fighting for your lives is sort of like the Southern Border invasion of 275 million sooner than later.
It's easy to move on. Its hard to keep it the way it is. Believe everything will change is of course a no brainer. Wishing our
fellow man success and good fortune is a great heart felt thought.

Last edited:
"If we are to reach real peace in this world, and if we are to carry on a real war against war, we shall have to begin with the children. Non-violence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed. In my humble opinion, non-cooperation with evil is as much a duty as is cooperation with good."
Mahatma Gandhi.

Back