Action Stars Now and Then,

Have you heard of the latest app that people are using now on their phones .... FaceApp? It's for young people to see what they will look like in years to come.
A lot of controversy about it though, as it's a Russian based program and being investigated... could be a front to steal personal information.
But in the meantime kids are having fun with it.

Have you heard of the latest app that people are using now on their phones .... FaceApp? It's for young people to see what they will look like in years to come.
A lot of controversy about it though, as it's a Russian based program and being investigated... could be a front to steal personal information.
But in the meantime kids are having fun with it.
Yes I have read about it, it seems to be all over the internet, but as you say Bonnie, it's been said that it's a Russian based program out to steal PI...

I haven't downloaded it.. I'm not interested in what I'll look like when I'm old ( if I get there)... however I thought it might be more interesting to post a picture of myself on it as a youngster, and see if it came up with a picture looking like me now...in my 60's.. 😜

Back