Alec Baldwin is a Dad again :)

To me it seems foolish to have children that late in life.
Was it Lot's wife who had a baby when she was over one hundred years old, (or eighty - maybe a slight exaggeration or two in the bible).

My feelings are I can see where you're coming from, though in this case money to raise the child won't be an issue, the mothers young so really no different to any mother choosing to get pregnant using donated sperm or where theres no real prospect of the dad sticking around, (better than that situation in fact).

Good luck to them all anyway. :) .

Was it Lot's wife who had a baby when she was over one hundred years old, (or eighty - maybe a slight exaggeration or two in the bible).

My feelings are I can see where you're coming from, though in this case money to raise the child won't be an issue, the mothers young so really no different to any mother choosing to get pregnant using donated sperm or where theres no real prospect of the dad sticking around, (better than that situation in fact).

Good luck to them all anyway. :) .

Can you imagine having to care for an infant at 80?

Can you imagine having to care for an infant at 80?
I agree I can't, so you're right, but there are plenty of precedents for this where rich celebrities, often when they remarry, if that isn't too obvious a thing to say, have another child.

A man called Des O'Connor, quite famous in the UK, chose to have a baby with his new wife when he was in his early seventies, (first wife having died I think, second wife much younger, but Des had amazing energy, still on our screens presenting shows etc).

I agree. it's sort of being cruel to the kids...
I was 34 when my dad died, and I wasn't ready for him to be gone. He was 69. The men in his family usually lived to be 85 - 90. I needed him emotionally even though I had taken over handling things during a family tragedy, but there was a level of comfort having him around. I was 60 when my mom died. She was 91. Again I handled things, but it was her time to go. It was much easier to handle. Alec's kids won't have that kind of option. His child-wife is also being incredibly selfish.

She also had two miscarriages amongst all these births. She’s a yoga instructor or similar and looks great. When the time comes, she likely will find a new husband. It would have to be someone who adores children.

Oh, I'm so glad the post read that Alec is a dad again--I misread it at first and thought it said he was dead and I got a slight jolt. Great news to hear he is a dad again!

I don't really care if they had a baby....It's their right to do whatever they want and had a baby....No problem or me...
All these kids are going to starve to death. We are in the middle of an extinction event. I don't understand why people don't understand this. If anyone doubts it, they need to come to Oregon and see everything that's burning up. The fires are worldwide. Once the sun is blocked out the crops will not be able to grow. It's getting worse every year. More and more natural landscape is being converted to agricultural lands. We have no more balance. Last night I watched another documentary about this. The science is real.

🤔
I don't need to come to Oregon to reach the conclusion that the Baldwin kids won't starve.🙄
They will when the rest of us do because food will no longer grow because it's too hot, too dry and the lack of sunlight. And because there are already nearly 8 billion people on this planet. It's an unsustainable number. This is serious. It's one of those truisms that people like to ignore to all of our peril.

Back