All About RYO

Hapiguy

I began with Roll-Your-Own a few years ago mainly to get away from all of the additives in manufactured cigarettes. Most pipe tobacco is all natural tobacco, with many strengths and flavors available including cherry, peach, vanilla, grape and menthol. All available through online stores…just search ‘RYO supplies'.

RYO has become somewhat of a hobby for me. I have tried many different tubes and tobaccos and enjoy blending flavors. Many have pleasant aromas so the flavored varieties are my favorites.

Whether you already RYO or are just curious to find out more information I'll be Hapi to hear from you. :)

I began with Roll-Your-Own a few years ago mainly to get away from all of the additives in manufactured cigarettes. Most pipe tobacco is all natural tobacco, with many strengths and flavors available including cherry, peach, vanilla, grape and menthol. All available through online stores…just search ‘RYO supplies'.

RYO has become somewhat of a hobby for me. I have tried many different tubes and tobaccos and enjoy blending flavors. Many have pleasant aromas so the flavored varieties are my favorites.

Whether you already RYO or are just curious to find out more information I'll be Hapi to hear from you. :)
My mom used to roll her own from time to time when money was tight, and I remember an old neighbour of ours who rolled his own all the time. That's all he smoked.

Myself, I've never rolled, mind you I've never smoked heavy. For years now I've been down to two cigarettes a day. I remember the most successful stint I had being a non-smoker, I was doing so well and so proud of myself, and then one evening (roughly 6 weeks in) I visited my mom one evening... there was a bunch of women there, and everyone was smoking, and that did it for me, my cigarette-free stint was over.

I've never smoked a pipe, but sure do love the scent of a good pipe tobacco.

My mom used to roll her own from time to time when money was tight, and I remember an old neighbour of ours who rolled his own all the time. That's all he smoked.

Myself, I've never rolled, mind you I've never smoked heavy. For years now I've been down to two cigarettes a day. I remember the most successful stint I had being a non-smoker, I was doing so well and so proud of myself, and then one evening (roughly 6 weeks in) I visited my mom one evening... there was a bunch of women there, and everyone was smoking, and that did it for me, my cigarette-free stint was over.

I've never smoked a pipe, but sure do love the scent of a good pipe tobacco.
I quit smoking years ago to support my Pop's efforts to quit smoking during his final years. I was a basket case when he passed so my doctor [after trying 2 different meds] told me to go back to smoking as long as I promised to quit after I got over losing Pop. I never break a promise and I haven't got over losing Pop yet... 😐

I quit smoking years ago to support my Pop's efforts to quit smoking during his final years. I was a basket case when he passed so my doctor [after trying 2 different meds] told me to go back to smoking as long as I promised to quit after I got over losing Pop. I never break a promise and I haven't got over losing Pop yet... 😐
I don't think we ever get over loosing our parents. I know I haven't.

One day at a time, has been my adage forever, helps pull me though the lows when they hit.

Back