All for Fun! Who is your silliest, strangest dream romance crush?

Alice Krige in "Ghost Story". But not as the apparition. In the scene where she is sitting upright in the bathtub she seems so vulnerable.
MV5BMGYwNjNkOTgtODU2Yy00MWIxLThlMWQtY2Y2ZWZkMmIzN2ExXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzc5NjM0NA@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1280_.jpg

Speaking of dreams, I had a dream last night that I met Diane Keaton on a sidewalk, and she pointed out a big house on the corner that she had just bought, and asked me if I wanted to move in with her permanently. And she was planning on changing all the lights.

David Cassidy in the 70s through watching "The Partridge Family"
330px-David_Cassidy_6_Allan_Warren_(cropped).jpg

Alex O'Loughlin as Mick St John in the too short series "Moonlight". I pictured him as my main make character Callen (Lord of HawkStorm) in my novel series...
b7aea4db535dcea2553001c08a5d35b8.jpg

What a handsome Vampire, phoar...

Aw, you just reminded me of the Sullivan Ballou letter (I love history & Civil War topics!)... when you mentioned the breeze. It always makes me :cry:. @bobcat48
I had not read the letter, but just did so, and it was definitely touching. So many tragic deaths, and this one speaks of undying devotion to the love of his life. Thankfully the letter survived to tell her, and ultimately the world, how love can shore you up, even in the most desperate conditions, knowing that the candle of your life would be snuffed out soon. I can't imagine how it must have been for her to read it.

As for me, my love of nature is most profound, and I'm sure Freud would have something to say about being in love with your mother, but be that as it may, it is still the place where I feel most alive, and yet humbled by the majesty everywhere. It breathes new life into my soul for every moment I am there, and someday I will be.

A fictional character, yes, I’m weird. FBI Special Agent Aloysius Xingu Leng Pendergast from the book series by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child. This is how I see him:
IMG_0133.jpeg

Back