All Things Pink Floyd

I know most prefer The Wall or DSOM as their favorite but my favorite album is Wish You Were Here. Love everything about that album and never have grown tired of it. Love all the others too but Wish You Were Here has a very special place in my soul. It is hard to listen to just one song from it but since Shine On You Crazy Diamond was already picked I'll pick this one ;)

Pink Floyd is my all time favorite rock band. I have every one of their albums, and still play them occasionally. Years ago, they did their Dark Side of the Moon concert at the Chiefs stadium in Kansas City....the Best rock concert I've ever attended.
Saw them on probably the same tour at Sun Devil Stadium and I agree. Best rock concert I have attended and I have been to many.

Pink Floyd - Live late 60's rare (Part 1)​

Music in this video​

Learn more

Listen ad-free with YouTube Premium

Song​

‘Bouton Rouge’, Paris, France, 20 February 1968

Artist​

Pink Floyd

Licensed to YouTube by​

Sony ATV Publishing, and 9 Music Rights Societies

You have to click on the link...YouTube poster don't want it copied.
This is one of their first songs.

Pink Floyd - Rare late '60's

Last edited:
I had all of their early recordings from The Piper at the Gates of Dawn to The Dark Side of the Moon. and I attended The Dark Side of the Moon concert in Atlanta Ga.1973.

I forgot how much tickets were but it was festival seating meaning you could sit where you wanted to. I was in the balcony straight ahead from center stage. There were 4 massive speakers equally distributed around the balcony for quadriphonic sound that rippled throughout the auditorium
It was the best live performance i ever saw!

I have become Comfortably Numb...

i recommend The Australian Pink Floyd Show for a great night out.
Dave Gilmour had them play at one of his birthday parties.

Last edited:

Back