Amazon Courier Lost My Delivery

Jules

SF VIP
Or maybe the courier is keeping it? I’m feeling cynical.

I ordered on Sunday Jan 10th with Prime 2 day delivery, promised for SaturdayJan 22nd. Long delivery times here are normal. It arrived at the courier’s here in town on Monday the 17th at 6 a.m and just has been sitting there. Not out for delivery. I was planning on giving a negative review for delivery. I now have to wait until the 25th to complain and get a refund.

I just want what I ordered. If it’s still available, I’ll have to wait another 2 weeks.

Doing a local FB search, the courier has bad reviews and is noted for ‘losing’ things. Pointless in calling them as they aren’t articulate. I may try.

Has anyone ever heard of requesting a different delivery company. Not sure if we even have a choice here.

Union Pacific Railroad Shipping Guarantee: Wherever your packages are going to they'll eventually end up here:

Union-Pacific-Los-Angeles-Train-Theft-Derail-2-1200x800-700x420.jpg

You may find the answer to your dilemma here or you may not. Union Pacific Shipping Customer Service Hotline For wherever Packages are going they end up in Lincoln Heights California 402-555-5000 or 888-555-8777

www.up.com/customers/shipping/

www.up.com/customers/track-record/tr113018-rail-FAQs.htm

From here:

Almost there:

OOPS:

Well as can deduce it didn't quite make it, maybe because UP Corporate feels this is a good distraction:

This ditty was created for purely entertainment purposes.

Or maybe the courier is keeping it? I’m feeling cynical.

I ordered on Sunday Jan 10th with Prime 2 day delivery, promised for SaturdayJan 22nd. Long delivery times here are normal. It arrived at the courier’s here in town on Monday the 17th at 6 a.m and just has been sitting there. Not out for delivery. I was planning on giving a negative review for delivery. I now have to wait until the 25th to complain and get a refund.

I just want what I ordered. If it’s still available, I’ll have to wait another 2 weeks.

Doing a local FB search, the courier has bad reviews and is noted for ‘losing’ things. Pointless in calling them as they aren’t articulate. I may try.

Has anyone ever heard of requesting a different delivery company. Not sure if we even have a choice here.
if it is a third party delivery .. yes
i requested it on shipments from third party that often picked up overflow from Fed Ex.
Each time my item " disappeared". after discussing it with customer service i noticed my packages did not vanish anymore and they used another overflow third party group.

Most things come from Toronto to Vancouver, BC. That about 3500 slow kilometres. From there it has to go up province. Our roads were destroyed in early winter, not that this is the whole reason, because it has always been slow.
so do you know why they state that it's a 2 day delivery when it's obviously not.. :unsure:

so do you know why they state that it's a 2 day delivery when it's obviously not.. :unsure:
Basically because they can and it says so somewhere in the fine print.

Is Amazon Prime no longer 2 day shipping?

Amazon did not get rid of 2-day shipping. It's still a part of its offering to Prime subscribers. However, starting in 2020, Amazon prioritized essential orders over other orders causing some Prime orders to be delayed. This is a fact you can easily confirm on its website.

I watch their shows and don’t want to pay for shipping which would be exactly like I have now.

Someone like @Pinky or @Lee who live in the highly populated areas in Ontario will have really fast shipping.

When the courier loses a parcel who eats the cost, the vendor or Amazon? Since Amazon chooses the vendor, you’d think it would be them.

Amazon has authorized a replacement of my lost item as of yesterday. Now instead of coming from a vendor in Ontario, Canada, it’s from somewhere in Washington state.

FB chatter was about a very similar situation to mine two days later. Their item arrived at the facility in town and a week later it hadn’t been delivered. No help from the courier office. More complaints of similar happening. You’d think Amazon would find a different delivery company.

Back