Another house that looks promising

OMGosh I love this house! I would buy it in a minute, 😂, expect visitors and lots of friends. I am sure your neighbors, that you like to watch, would happily party in your backyard.

However, the basement floor has stains, it is next to a lake. It might be a wet basement so make sure it is inspected really carefully. Otherwise, buy it!

I just called the listing agent. She said there already a sale pending, but if anything changes, she'd let me know. I told her about the other house I looked at and said I thought it was over-priced. She said that it probably wasn't because the housing market here is "hot" right now - whatever that means.
Did you tell her you could make a cash offer? Can the seller back out of the deal in your state?

I wonder how people choose realty companies. The one that is listing this is in Slingerlands, about 50 miles away. There are many real estate agencies a lot closer.
Might depend on the percentage of cut the agent takes. I simply can not get over how low priced houses are in your area.

Back