Any Alice Cooper fans?

I always loved listening to "School's Out" at the end of the school year.
Doesn't Alice have a talk show now or was that in bygone days?
I don't know GL
That's news to me. I too always liked hearing that song when school ended too 🤗😅😅

I am watching his concerts on youtube tonight and also single songs. I have always liked him since high school or shortly after. He is one of a kind that's for sure!:rolleyes:

Big fan here! He was supposed to attend my youngest sister's wedding as her fiancée was touring with him at the time, but at the last minute he couldn't come. I was very disappointed.....that was the only reason I could see to come to the wedding. Couldn't stand her fiancée, for good reason. The marriage didn't last that long.

Big fan here! He was supposed to attend my youngest sister's wedding as her fiancée was touring with him at the time, but at the last minute he couldn't come. I was very disappointed.....that was the only reason I could see to come to the wedding. Couldn't stand her fiancée, for good reason. The marriage didn't last that long.
He is a great reason to go, yes. Sorry it didn't turn out as planned. Maybe you'll get another chance to see him yet. He's still touring and at his age.

I prefer the band (Muscle of Love and before) to the artist with various other band members backing him. Alice Cooper is one of the bands I still listen to regularly from the late 60's and early 70's. My favorite song is below.

Back