Any iPhone Users Here?

Keesha

🐟
Over the last month , I’ve lost the ability to transfer anything from my iPhone Notes application. Can you others use your Notes?

I also can’t copy / paste anything onto the site. That’s a basic simple thing to do but I can no longer do it here but can elsewhere.

Since I couldn’t do that I learned to use that chain link up at the top but now I can’t use any of the top features.

When i look at those features I now see on my phone they are no longer black but are a faded grey like they’ve been disabled somehow.

Are other iPhone users having problems using these features ?

Here’s a picture of the Notes application I use and a picture of my ‘now’ modified SF user format.

Correction. It won’t let me attach those photos.

I’ve tried shutting my phone down and restarting it. My phone has all the upgrades.

Am I the only one having these problems?

Last edited:
Dunno Keesha, I don't use my phone to access this forum, but there doesn't seem to be any problem with my ''notes''...

No picture is showing btw...of your note app
Really? I took. Two photo screen shots which I was going to attach and it won’t let me attach them.

I’ve been able to attach screen shots before.That’s another change.

Lucky me! I don't have an iphone. Had one for about a day but decided that life is too short so I returned it & I have never looked back. I guess the reason might be that I keep seeing millennials starring at their phones all day long. Where I live it the women in their 50s that are bringing them to our social functions & "playing" with them. At home we have a nice Panasonic landline & we also have a cheapo flip phone for emergencies on the road. Just call me "an old fashioned country boy" but I'd rather play my guitar, read a good book or watch a nice film rather than download apps for restaurants, grocery stores, car dealers & the Corn Flakes cereal people. Love that call blocker on my landline. Fixes those crooks from India or automatic dialers from crooks working their computers.

Lucky me! I don't have an iphone. Had one for about a day but decided that life is too short so I returned it & I have never looked back. I guess the reason might be that I keep seeing millennials starring at their phones all day long. Where I live it the women in their 50s that are bringing them to our social functions & "playing" with them. At home we have a nice Panasonic landline & we also have a cheapo flip phone for emergencies on the road. Just call me "an old fashioned country boy" but I'd rather play my guitar, read a good book or watch a nice film rather than download apps for restaurants, grocery stores, car dealers & the Corn Flakes cereal people. Love that call blocker on my landline. Fixes those crooks from India or automatic dialers from crooks working their computers.
So I guess that’s a ‘no’
This IS my home computer. This is my only phone and only way of communicating or doing anything.
We don’t have internet or cable. We live in the sticks so this isn’t an extra. It’s an only.

My IPhone is suffering major difficulties and it is giving me a nervous breakdown. It's an older phone (6 years) and the tech guy said it cannot be updated. When I leave wi-fi, phone loses it's abilities.

My IPhone is suffering major difficulties and it is giving me a nervous breakdown. It's an older phone (6 years) and the tech guy said it cannot be updated. When I leave wi-fi, phone loses it's abilities.
Ok Thanks. This is a new one. I think it’s an iPhone 8 model so I shouldn’t be having these problems here.

Can you use any of those features up at the top of the post that are in the top margin. I can’t use any of them now but have done up until today.
The ability to use the notes went first,
Then the ability to copy paste
Now I can attach any link or files or even add a screen shot photo.

My husband’s got an iPhone so I will see what features he gets when he gets home. It’s his work phone.

I can take pics of how these features no longer show up with his camera and add them.

Last edited:
I’ve used my iPhone 6 s plus for several years. Whenever it gets out of sorts, I restart and that usually takes care of problem...but you tried that I see. Sometimes after an update they get messed up too. Have you cleaned out emails and swiped your icons up and out?

I’ve used my iPhone 6 s plus for several years. Whenever it gets out of sorts, I restart and that usually takes care of problem...but you tried that I see. Sometimes after an update they get messed up too. Have you cleaned out emails and swiped your icons up and out?
I had an iPhone 6 for three years which I loved and never had a problem with it.

My husband says that sometimes iphone upgrades won’t be compatible with a site’s upgrades so they aren’t in sync with each other.

Cleaned out my emails I understand but clean out my icons I haven’t a clue what you mean.

Thank you 🙏

Yes sir. That’s the first thing I did.
Now I can add notes and I just tried adding a link and it worked. That’s basically all I wanted to do and I can now. Yayyyy. Oh and I have an XR. My last phone that I had for 3 years was an 8.

Thank you oldal.👍

Plus my phone needs an upgrade so that might also be part of the problem. I need to clean it up some and delete stuff.

Thanks for all the help & support.

Are all icons grayed out? If so, you may have accidentally clicked the last icon, which will gray out all icons, click it again to enable all icons.

Back