Anybody Watching The Voice That Started This Season?

Ruthanne

SF VIP
It's on NBC at 8 pm on Mondays and Tuesdays.

The coaches now are John Legend, Ariana Grande, Blake Shelton and Kelly Clarkson.

I think it's a real good season. It's on right now EST. I'm enjoying it! (y) :p;):LOL:

the-voice-2021-season-21-coaches-auditions-episode-news-1627050680.jpg

SeaBreeze

Endlessly Groovin'
Haven't been watching it yet Ruthanne, but I will be catching some shows. Nothing else worth watching, Dancing With The Stars is a joke anymore, what stars? :rolleyes:

I really do like watching newcomers with vocal talent, I feel so happy for them when they do good, and feel bad for some who are very good, but don't get the support/votes they need to continue. In other words, I either have tears of joy for them or sadness. :)

Ruthanne

SF VIP
Haven't been watching it yet Ruthanne, but I will be catching some shows. Nothing else worth watching, Dancing With The Stars is a joke anymore, what stars? :rolleyes:

I really do like watching newcomers with vocal talent, I feel so happy for them when they do good, and feel bad for some who are very good, but don't get the support/votes they need to continue. In other words, I either have tears of joy for them or sadness. :)
Thanks @SeaBreeze It's a show worth watching.

dobielvr

I've been watching it. And enjoying it.
I don't mind the banter between the judges, I actually think they're pretty funny.

Although, I seem to stray from it after the auditions are over.
I think it's because the Bachelor/Bachelorette starts up again.

Ruthanne

SF VIP
I've been watching it. And enjoying it.
I don't mind the banter between the judges, I actually think they're pretty funny.

Although, I seem to stray from it after the auditions are over.
I think it's because the Bachelor/Bachelorette starts up again.
I used to stray a bit after the auditions but I really like some of the singers singing this season. Hopefully I'll keep watching it. It is a good show.

terry123

I am watching it too and enjoying it. I am not watching the Stupid Bachelor shows. Like anybody would actually go there to find love. I know its just an escape show for folks that like that sort of things. I am enjoying the "The Planet Earth" shows. Learning a lot about things I never thought of before.