Anyone else think a large asteroid Hitting the Earth would be easier than dealing with our current existence?

After my last hospitalization I was in so much pain I wanted to die in my sleep or live in a country where comfortable assisted suicide was legal. Since neither of those opportunities came about, an asteroid hitting the Earth would have been nice. But now that I have healed and much of the pain is gone, I don't hope for an asteroid so much. I'm busy with the numerous demands of life even when you try to keep life simple.

Last edited:
I don't think we have enough Kool-Aid for this......:rolleyes: So far, @Tom in VA has posted one time, in the last month...he may have gone bye-bye, like a stone skipping across the water.

Last edited:
There will be no end of the world wishing for this old broad. No comets, meteors or second comings. My grandson has a right to live, grow, enjoy, hate, be old. Just like we did. For all the little kids out there---ignore this thread and thrive! Don't let the meandering of the worn out scare you. Go & play!

Back