Anyone hear of the Indian Showband?

Ruth n Jersey

I was clicking around YouTube and came across the Indian Showband from Ireland. I had never heard of them and really enjoyed listening and watching this very unique group.
The lead singer was Noel Brady who I thought had a fantastic voice, He is the Indian chief of the group although after reading about them I found there were others.
Being a country/western music fan made listening to them all the more enjoyable. That is mostly what they sing.
Some say Noel was wasted in the group because he had such a wonderful voice, he could have made a career that would have been equal to Elvis and many others.
I didn't realize these shows were so old and Noel had passed away.
I can't find anything on his personal life but I am really enjoying his music and watching him perform. He had endless energy.
Does anyone know anything about him? Married, children? How old was he when he passed away?

I was clicking around YouTube and came across the Indian Showband from Ireland. I had never heard of them and really enjoyed listening and watching this very unique group.
The lead singer was Noel Brady who I thought had a fantastic voice, He is the Indian chief of the group although after reading about them I found there were others.
Being a country/western music fan made listening to them all the more enjoyable. That is mostly what they sing.
Some say Noel was wasted in the group because he had such a wonderful voice, he could have made a career that would have been equal to Elvis and many others.
I didn't realize these shows were so old and Noel had passed away.
I can't find anything on his personal life but I am really enjoying his music and watching him perform. He had endless energy.
Does anyone know anything about him? Married, children? How old was he when he passed away?
Bonnie I did a duck duck search=

https://i.pinimg.com/474x/d5/2e/3b/d52e3baeb7e8eb7bed0948e39428c9e7.jpg

There is also a forum but I didn't take the time to read anything
http://www.irish-showbands.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1142283109

Back