Anyone make cards?

SeniorSally

I make cards and send them to people I know. Does anyone else do that? I used to scrapbook until I ran out of room. I also collect Fiesta and Fenton, though I've run out of room for Fiesta and seldom find Fenton anymore. I guess mainly I collect cardstock and cutting dies. Anyone else?

A lovely lady in our small church makes beautiful cards and mails them to each member for their birthdays. Every year I look forward to receiving her card. I'm not one who typically saves greeting cards after receiving them, but I've kept every one of hers and enjoy looking at them.

A hand made card is a very sincere and thoughtful expression. Bless you for your kindness, Sally. I'm sure many of your correspondents truly appreciate your efforts. ❤️

wonderful. I don't make cards, but my friend Bonny did. She used to make the paper itself. I don't think it was all that hard. The paper itself was so beautiful, made wonderful cards.

I design Christmas cards, and other greeting cards.
I am looking for a publishing company (in the U.S.) who prints cards and specialty books of fine art.
I print myownon cardstock tosendto relatives but want to publish professionally.
Anyone knowing of anyone in this field, please let me know?

Anyone make cards?​

I made a Christmas card and had a few printed.

I send it to a few select friends

6cpR0tM.jpg

I don't. I'm not very talented. I want to do some winter/holiday dioramas. I did a really simple one with a thrifted holiday card. It came out OK but isn't very interesting.

Our PAWS thrift got a ton of crafting supplies donated awhile back. Fabric, beads, ribbon, buttons and scrapbooking supplies. I got these, not sure what I'll do with them.

motifs.JPG

Back