Arkansas water tower leak makes Johnny Cash silhouette appear to be urinating.

Johnny Cash is once again making headlines in his Arkansas hometown after a bullet hole in a "very sensitive area" of the musician's silhouette on the local water tower made the man in black appear to be urinating.

Mayor Luke Neal of Kingsland said a bullet struck the town's water tower last week, right between the legs of a Johnny Cash silhouette painted on the side of the structure.

https://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2022/0...r-Kingsland-Arkansas-urinating/9901652820530/

You can't pen this one on me. When you got a go.... :)

6K20.gif

I always thought the logo on Alaska Airlines looked like Johnny Cash.
A friend in Alaska told me that logo is a rendering of an actual living (or once living) Eskimo. He gave me the guy's name, but I can't remember it. He may be one of those most famous people that no one knows. Alaska Airlines is my favorite paint job.

And they intend to fix this when?
It was probably a councilman who shot the tank in order
to attract more tourists, Johnny Cash was always popular.

So the leak will be suffered till a drought comes along, they
might try to close the hole just a little to save some water.

Mike.

It was probably a councilman who shot the tank in order
to attract more tourists, Johnny Cash was always popular.
I don't feel the need to make a pilgrimage from where I'm at. Maybe if it was less than 50 miles, but I'd still have to think about it.

Back in 1980, I visited Mt. Rushmore. It was after a heavy rain (and some hail too). Lincoln's face had these water lines. Looked like he was crying.

I never expected to be impressed by Mt. Rushmore, but I was. Powerful, beautiful.

I don't see the big deal about this just thread the hole in the leak and put a stainless bolt in it. Then for a more secure measure weld the bolt onto the tank.

Back