Around The Corner

Very cool. At first I felt disappointed since I knew I had never seen this program, then I realized why.

I was then able to enjoy that great sensation I get when "lost" things are found again! What a cute little boy, too.

Thanks Jim!

They will try to track down other children, who were in the program, and do new episodes similar to this one.

Masher Alert!
charles-barsotti-a-potato-is-walking-down-the-street-around-the-corner-a-potato-masher-is-new-yorker-cartoon-300x225.jpg

meanderer said:
Here is the Simpson version of Nighthawks. "Mmmmm...doh-o-ough - nuts"!
It's funny. It takes everything I've got to resist sweets but I hate doughnuts; have ever since birth. Well, one exception…about 20 years ago (yeah it was that good that I still remember it), I was at a restaurant that served me a glazed doughnut that had been pan seared on both sides until crispy and caramelized. Then they poured fresh sliced strawberries all over it and topped it with whipped cream. They served it while the crispy and caramelized doughnut was still warm. I was afraid to taste it knowing how much I hated doughnuts but……..Oh my, pure heaven. Whatever they did, it took that fakey taste away that I hated.

Anyway, your memory served you well. Simpson :confused:??! It's like blasphemy :playful: :lemo: haha, Poor Mr. Hopper

A "doughnut" Around the Corner:

Attachments

• IMG_1118-495x400.jpg
    IMG_1118-495x400.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 45
You never know what is around the corner.....:eek:nthego:
05oped-art-popup.jpg

Back