Autumn/Fall Photos and Recipes

I hear ya; it's 95 degrees here and trees are a beautiful bright green.

This was last years thread @Lewkat

Our dear Deb bumped it up.

There are so many beautiful pics.
Oh, sorry, Pam. I didn't notice that it was last year's. I thought it looked familiar, but there are so many here that are alike, who knows? In Funny Pictures, I see cartoons, in Cartoons, I see jokes, etc. Don't know if I'm coming or going half the time.

It's supposed to get to 80 here tomorrow, but it's still early October. We can suddenly have a frost in a couple of days where I live.

b7639b791832c5c3248dad9829c265a3.jpg

Love Fall .
... such a beautiful, and fattening thread... 😀 ... Every Fall I make several loaves of Pumpkin Bread for the upcoming holidays.

The recipe I like to use is: https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/6820/downeast-maine-pumpkin-bread/
I double up on all the spices, and cut way back on the sugar.
It's a great recipe for making several loaves at one time, and freezing them for future needs.
iu

I'm back at it again -- the calendar tells me it's time to start baking. I make many loaves of this pumpkin bread every year.

Oh, sorry, Pam. I didn't notice that it was last year's. I thought it looked familiar, but there are so many here that are alike, who knows? In Funny Pictures, I see cartoons, in Cartoons, I see jokes, etc. Don't know if I'm coming or going half the time.

It's supposed to get to 80 here tomorrow, but it's still early October. We can suddenly have a frost in a couple of days where I live.
We don't even know what a 'frost' looks like here in the valley (Texas). 😅

Back