Beach Art Inspirations

Lara

Member since 2015
All forms of Beach Art...Modern Paintings, Contemporary, Abstract, Fine Art, Whimsical,

Creative Photography, Sculpture, Sea Glass Fusion, Driftwood, Jewelry, Mixed Media, etc!

Last edited:

Lara

Member since 2015
The woman above doing the Yoga pose on the beach is Heidi Williams. My daughter saw it on Instagram. Info and how to order a print is in this link:
https://www.heidi-williams.com/products/glass-diamonds

Here is a leaded glass, fusion glass, sea glass, shell artwork:

Ruth n Jersey

Beautiful Lara. I especially like the one with the birds. We get so wrapped up in brilliant,radiant colors that this photo with just shades of black and gray is stunning. I will look forward to seeing the painting. I hope you will share it with us.

Lara

Member since 2015
FINE ART PHOTOGRAPHY

Capturing that perfect moment when the surf hits the sand, curls up, and splashes takes a lot of patience and the ability to snap a picture at precisely the right moment. That’s what photographer,
Larry Beard, has done in this image. He captured this shot in Newport Beach CA

Keesha

🐟
All forms of Beach Art...Modern Paintings, Contemporary, Abstract, Fine Art, Whimsical,

Creative Photography, Sculpture, Sea Glass Fusion, Driftwood, Jewelry, Mixed Media, etc!

I’m with Terry. This photo is incredible. I do yoga and have never seen this pose. It’s so symmetrically appealing. The photography is brilliantly done.

This is my daughter Jennifer right outside her beach house.

My other daughter, Julie took the photo. I plan to paint it.

Its a fabulous photo Lara and I’m sure you’ll do her justice with your creative artistry.

Lara

Member since 2015
Wow! That's so clever and with an environmental sea & beach pollution statement to boot. The art is beautifully executed too. I'm trying to figure out the medium used...is it hand drawn digital art or is it a realism painting. Hmm. Well, it certainly is realistic...flawless.