Been Away Camping and Missed You Guys....Here's a Few Pics

SeaBreeze

Endlessly Groovin'
We spent a couple of weeks in the mountains with the furkids on a camping trip and had a great time, missed you guys here. :love_heart: We had pretty nice weather, although it snowed for us on Sunday, made things even more special out in the wild. We did some hiking, fishing and target practice with our 45-70 lever action...a good time was had by all. Here's a few pics, more in the album I posted...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

DSCN0180 (1500x941).jpg

omygosh, even kitti got to go, LOL! He/she doesn't run away outdoors?? Wonderful! What a beautiful place/mountain woweee wow! That looks like our NW Raineer, what Mt. is that SB?? Love the photos, excellent especially kitti in the cupboard, LOL!!

Thanks Nwlady, Pam, Littleowl, Bonnie, Knight and Larry! :D The cat doesn't run off, he sticks with us for the most part. He'll explore a little bit into the forest, but usually returns to the truck pretty often when he does that. He hangs out like a camp dog, by the truck (or sometimes up inside it). He often stays in the camper lying by the doorway and looking out, I leave the door open for him if it's not too buggy. That's in the Gunnison National Forest in Colorado, and the mountains in the picture are Taylor Peak, Crystal Peak and Star Peak, elevation at our camp site was around 10,000 ft.

I just love that kitti, as well as your pup:) I remember now you mentioning Gunnison but I couldn't find the post on it SB, but I could not believe how much it looks like Oregon back there;) Denise

Hi SeaBreeze, Glad you had a good time camping but pleased you are back.
The scenery is spectacular but I'm glad we have no snow here because we had so much
during the winter months. Your furkids look like they had a fun time and they must be good company.

Back