Bengal kitten meets adult cats

I have a lot of cats and EVERY one of them is different how they react. Some are aggressive alphas, others the meek omega and then there are the peace loving deltas. I have one, long haired Heather, who is truly a delta. She gets along with everyone. Sometimes one alpha, Juliet, will hiss and challenge her to a fight, Heather just gives her a long look like "WHAT is your problem?" then gives her her back and slowly moves away from her. She even gets along with Gray, her mother and most alpha and aggressive, and Gray even licks her and rubs against her.

@PVC, that video has many parts...I watched up to part 6 and moved on to something else. Might go back to it. :)
Oh, I knew that. I talked about my delta Heather because she reacts to confrontation the same way his red cat reacted to the bengal kitten, by turning away and walking away slowly. That was telling the kitten she wanted no quarrel with him. I came back to watch the additional videos, didn't have time yesterday.

I just finished watching all 6 episodes. LOL That Chatzi is a terror! I like Teego the best, great personality.

The times I have moved I always waited until all my stuff was fully moved but not necessarily put everything away. The cats will be the last to move because I want to spend a long time watching them explore every inch of the new place, over and over. They're simply fascinating animals. I believe cats are my ''totem animal'' because we have the same personality = loners, independent, quiet, defenders of our privacy, want loving but only a minimum etc.

Back