Better to die, than to live broke!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have any tbh.
tbh? What kind of music do you like? Maybe Rock's not your thing. As for what to do tonight, what did you do last night? What did I do last night? Same old, same old. Took THC, ate, played with cats, watched TV. Bet you don't have cats. Bet you don't have a telly.

tbh? What kind of music do you like? Maybe Rock's not your thing. As for what to do tonight, what did you do last night? What did I do last night? Same old, same old. Took THC, ate, played with cats, watched TV. Bet you don't have cats. Bet you don't have a telly.
You're right. Those cost money. I don't have TV or pets. I overdosed on sleeping tablets last night.

Me thinks I smell a troll but maybe not! I beg to differ. There are tons of wonderful people out there. The way I figure is that 95% of the population are decent, good people just trying to get along & live. The other 5% are the nut cases that become "media darlings" for their 15 minutes of fame. Happiness comes from within but the accumulation of money. The Great American Dream of the 3 car garage, a mansion to live in, exotic holidays, a boat/water craft/snow mobile in every driveway is just some evil advertisers way to make you angry because you "ain't got it". So many wonderful things in life are free. More money than you really need just makes people suspicious, angry & miserable; often leading to alcohol or drug abuse. There are tons of books out there illustrating the fact that the accumulation of money or material things is only a temporary fix. People matter. Buying junks only makes you more lonely & more miserable in many cases. It's called "over-shopping". I'm reading a book right now called "To Buy or Not To Buy" that explains it all. Finally, stop following the news too close. It will only make you miserable as the media lives on showing the "garbage of this society". There are nice, kind, friendly people. LOL I'm one for sure & I bet there are million out there just like me but you'll never see me on Fox News nor CBS for a good reason; I'm just an ordinary guy.

1. Anybody I ask.
2. I used to work and it was bad for my mental health.
Hmm, almost anyone can work, but lots of people won’t work. My boys work in sheltered conditions. I am sure they have the shelter work places in Ireland. Also while working in an office might effect your mental health, I am sure you are capable of picking up trash in a park.

My grandson has mental health issues, he does not care for people, he worked as a janitor. Why can’t you do janitor type work? This work does not require much, if any interaction, with people.

Life is very much like entering data into a computer, you get what you put into it.
Happiness can be found in a smile, in watching the sunset, in waking up pain-free, or coming on here, where people care so very much.

Happiness is not defined by how much money you have, it is an outlook on life.

The choice is yours, with so many people dying from Covid and so many that would gladly hand over all their money just for a chance to live.

Money will come and go, yes it can buy temporary joy, but it can't buy Character, strength, love, generosity, heroism, or life.

By the way, welcome to Senior Forums.

Me thinks I smell a troll but maybe not! I beg to differ. There are tons of wonderful people out there. The way I figure is that 95% of the population are decent, good people just trying to get along & live. The other 5% are the nut cases that become "media darlings" for their 15 minutes of fame. Happiness comes from within but the accumulation of money. The Great American Dream of the 3 car garage, a mansion to live in, exotic holidays, a boat/water craft/snow mobile in every driveway is just some evil advertisers way to make you angry because you "ain't got it". So many wonderful things in life are free. More money than you really need just makes people suspicious, angry & miserable; often leading to alcohol or drug abuse. There are tons of books out there illustrating the fact that the accumulation of money or material things is only a temporary fix. People matter. Buying junks only makes you more lonely & more miserable in many cases. It's called "over-shopping". I'm reading a book right now called "To Buy or Not To Buy" that explains it all. Finally, stop following the news too close. It will only make you miserable as the media lives on showing the "garbage of this society". There are nice, kind, friendly people. LOL I'm one for sure & I bet there are million out there just like me but you'll never see me on Fox News nor CBS for a good reason; I'm just an ordinary guy.
Yeah, I’m thinking troll as well, but, you know, nothing to do but housework, no where to go but the grocery store and I’ve already been there. 😂

I'm curious. You keep saying that money is the only thing you want or need. So why didn't you stop posting here as soon as we made it clear that none of us have money to offer you?

May I respectfully suggest that you might also want connection and conversation? You could certainly get both of those here, if you were a little less 'cryptic'. Otherwise, why bother with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back