Body of missing teen . Brittanee Drexel found 13 years later

Marie5656

The body of Britanee Drexel, a Rochester area teen who went missing from Myrtle Beach, North Carolina, has been found. It was such a sad story, and I am so glad her family can have closure,
After she had been missing a year or so, I was at a car dealership having the car serviced. Saw a older woman Wearing an wristband saying "Find Brittanee Drexell" I asked where she got it. Stold me she was Brittanee's grandmother. She gave me a wristband and I gave her a hug. I hope this lady is still with us (she was in her 70s when we met) to know this

Brittanee Drexel case: Remains of 17-year-old girl who went missing in 2009 found in South Carolina, sheriff says | CNN

The body of Britanee Drexel, a Rochester area teen who went missing from Myrtle Beach, North Carolina, has been found. It was such a sad story, and I am so glad her family can have closure,
After she had been missing a year or so, I was at a car dealership having the car serviced. Saw a older woman Wearing an wristband saying "Find Brittanee Drexell" I asked where she got it. Stold me she was Brittanee's grandmother. She gave me a wristband and I gave her a hug. I hope this lady is still with us (she was in her 70s when we met) to know this

Brittanee Drexel case: Remains of 17-year-old girl who went missing in 2009 found in South Carolina, sheriff says | CNN
So incredibly sad. I'm sure her parents, siblings and friends miss her every day but at least they finally have closure. It won't bring her back. What a sicko that guy was.

Britanee can now RIP,,,,her "alleged" killer who was recently arrested as a person of interest" has stopped denying and has CONFESSED!!
He was a person of interest years ago, but they had not enough evidence to arrest him. Plus, she was still officially listed as "missing" as there was never a body found

Back