Brow grooming. What do you do?

chic

SF VIP
My brows are not as full as they used to be. I guess many of us experience this. Do you groom your eyebrows? I have to now using Revlon Brow Fantasy. I brush them first with the spoolie end which is like a mascara wand then add pencil for definition. Then I outline the whole thing with highlighter cream on an applicator brush. It's a pretty decent result. What do you ladies do?

I'm lucky my brows have not yet become sparse or out of control as some do.. but about twice a year I have them waxed into shape, and just pluck them in between !

Still, I'll keep your way in mind Chic, if mine start thinning. You always look so elegant!! :giggle: 🧡

Myself and many friends have very sparse eyebrows due to years of over plucking !

I don’t like mine to look too heavy so gently pencil them in and soften with a baby bud, they look quite natural

I’ll give the Revlon Brow Fantasy a try Chic, thanks for the tip :)

Myself and many friends have very sparse eyebrows due to years of over plucking !

I don’t like mine to look too heavy so gently pencil them in and soften with a baby bud, they look quite natural

I’ll give the Revlon Brow Fantasy a try Chic, thanks for the tip :)
I do exactly the same thing! They sure have thinned over the years they used to be pretty full they’re just not growing in anymore

Mine have been plucked to death ! Especially when the trend was to wear them in a very thin line

In later years I can imagine residential and nursing homes being full of elderly ladies with barely any eyebrows :oops:

Mine have been plucked to death ! Especially when the trend was to wear them in a very thin line

In later years I can imagine residential and nursing homes being full of elderly ladies with barely any eyebrows :oops:
I never did that when I was younger so perhaps that's why mine are still ok. People get them tattooed on these days . I have to admit I don't like that look..

The only thing I do is trim the ones that get so long and stick out because like most of you, they are thin now. I do have some that are so curly that trimming doesn't help them so I have to pluck or else they stick out.

Mine have thinned and I keep getting these long wirey white ones I pull out. When I go out I use a brush on eyebrow. I just brush on a thin line as mine are extremely thin.

My brows are not as full as they used to be. I guess many of us experience this. Do you groom your eyebrows? I have to now using Revlon Brow Fantasy. I brush them first with the spoolie end which is like a mascara wand then add pencil for definition. Then I outline the whole thing with highlighter cream on an applicator brush. It's a pretty decent result. What do you ladies do?

That's a great product! I use it between coloring my brows which are mostly white now, or when I'm doing the full works with make-up.

I have light colored eyebrows, I don't use any powders or pencils to darken them like when I was younger. The few stray hairs that appear below the brow I used to either tweeze or wax at home, didn't like the way they waxed them in a salon. Now I just use this small hair remover that was advertised on TV and I bought at Bed, Bath and Beyond for $20. Get it out every few months, not that often. Like C'est, I also have long bangs a lot of the time.

81GcyEQlrFL._SY679_.jpg

My eyebrows have started rebelling against my face! Out of nowhere, a few hairs will appear that are about a half-inch long and struggling to get away from their fellow brow members. They reach out into space, or poke me in the eyelid. I go goofy trying to deal with them when I'm out and about. As soon as I get home though, I grab a fine scissors, sit on the bathroom sink counter, zero in on the rebel strands and cut them out of existence! Yes!

One of my sister in laws uses something and when I see her, it’s shocking. This petite woman with eyebrows that should be on an elephant!
I’m speechless when I see her, I end up staring at her eyebrows when talking to her. She has two daughters, one would think they’d say something to her.

I used to know this woman that either had no eyebrows or completely removed them and painted them in with eyebrow pencil. She always looked like she was surprised.

I used to pluck mine but not too thin. They're still thick but the hair is white. I don't bother using the pencil anymore because I need reading glasses to see what I'm doing and one spec is always in the way of plucking. Oh well, no big deal at my age, anyway.

I pluck the bottom hairs on my eyebrows but I did get them permanently done years ago. I’ve got the odd silver hair but my eyebrows are light brown so don’t actually match up to my hair colour.

I’m glad I still have eyebrows since I really dislike the coloured penciled look. I think I’d rather have eyebrows tattooed on if I ever permanently loose them than pencil them in.

One of my sister in laws uses something and when I see her, it’s shocking. This petite woman with eyebrows that should be on an elephant!
I’m speechless when I see her, I end up staring at her eyebrows when talking to her. She has two daughters, one would think they’d say something to her.
HAHAHAHA. Oh this is so funny.
I’m glad I’m not the only one.
I’d stare too😂

Back