Calendar offer in the mail

I respectfully disagree with you.

Just because someone owns a computer, doesn't automatically mean people have monies to throwaway on needless things, just because they own a computer.

Just because someone owns a car, doesn't automatically mean they can afford a home of their own, and just because someone owns a home, doesn't automatically mean they can afford to drive and own a car of their own, and just because someone can afford to take a taxi-cab, doesn't automatically mean they can afford 3-square meals a day.

I grew up in a home where my parents didn't have a $2 bill to their name the following day after payday, yet we still had a TV, a telephone, electricity, and natural gas flowing into our home so we could stay warm, however, had my parents been hit with an unexpected $16 charge or bill, A, an arrangement would have had to have been made in order for my parents to make pay that $16 charge/bill, or rather than not have food in the house 3-4 days prior to payday, we instead would have had to go without food in the house for 6-7 days.

That was my upbringing when I was young and growing, so I know all about having money, and not having money.
By the time you buy a computer and a printer and pay for hookup, you better have a few dollars.
T.V. telephone are minimal in comparison to upkeep of a computer. Everyone has to pay for telephone, electricity and natural gas.
I grew up poor also. A computer is a luxury unless you need it for work. It's not a necessity.

In Britain it is illegal to send non-solicited goods through the post. Just shows how many people try to gain money by playing on people's sentiments.
I buy all my calendars and cards from charities...ones I have chosen to support.

I still have the calendar they sent me last year.
I didn't use it so I didn't sent them anything.
I didn't like any of the art.
When I look around my apartment, I'm surrounded with art rendering of flowers.
All that art was purchased by my wife which I brought over with me.

Back