Can I suggest checking for same topic before starting new. Especially in current news

I would suggest, however, that if newer thread from a very different perspective it be allowed to have its own place especially if the title makes that clear.

But while on subject of minor annoyances, would also like to point out that threads with lots of images, videos, links take a long time to load on handheld devices. On my kindle it often interferes with my being able to respond or even back out of the thread without shutting browser and reopening. Usually make mental note to back to it next time on desktop.

I would suggest, however, that if newer thread from a very different perspective it be allowed to have its own place especially if the title makes that clear.

But while on subject of minor annoyances, would also like to point out that threads with lots of images, videos, links take a long time to load on handheld devices. On my kindle it often interferes with my being able to respond or even back out of the thread without shutting browser and reopening. Usually make mental note to back to it next time on desktop.

You could disable Javascript for this site if it's a major problem. I disabled it for this post to make sure it worked without, and it seems to. I'm on a PC and not Kindle, though, but it should work. Unless it doesn't. :)

You could disable Javascript for this site if it's a major problem. I disabled it for this post to make sure it worked without, and it seems to. I'm on a PC and not Kindle, though, but it should work. Unless it doesn't. :)
I'll see if i can.figure out how to do it. With the weather watmng i'll more often be on desktop in bedroom.daily if only for a couple of hours. By next winter i.hope tomove desktop into living room.

Back