Can you tell a person's personality by the pets they have?

For myself, I do better with cats. They are more self-sufficient and independent. Dogs need a lot of loving and should get that. I love my cat and I love my dog. But most of all, I loved my birds. What that says about my personality is that I'm more into myself; kind of selfish with my time. I need to do more about cats, because so many people make it sound like they are the rats of the animal family, when it's people that have done that to them. I need to find a way to do more about supporting cats. Here in Hawaii according to the Hawaiian Human Society is that 10, 000 cats are euthanized every year. That horrific and shouldn't have to happen.
"He who dislikes the cat was in his former life the rat".

Fat people have fat pets, almost 100% of the time. People who put off social misfit vibes have ferocious dogs. Happy people, friendly folks, have happy pets. Rarely saw exceptions.
I can see that. Our dogs are happy, but one is skinny and one is a bit chubby. The chubby one is the most food-driven dog we've ever owned. I suspect she did not get regular meals in her early upbringing. I walk them both for half an hour in the mornings. We spoil them rotten.

I think a better assessment of personality is the type of television shows they watch.

For instance, Sports, Quiz shows, etc.

My friend watches UFC wrestling. It's a brutal sport. He's not brutal but I can't stand to watch those guys pummelling each other. He has always admired tough guys.

Back