Canadian Supreme Court ruled that Police can use computer websites to lure pedophiles

From the article:

a landmark decision by the Supreme Court of the United States that held that the Eighth Amendment's Cruel and Unusual Punishments Clause prohibits imposing the death penalty for the rape of a child in cases where the victim did not die and death was not intended.

So the Supreme Court decided that it is unconstitutional based on being "Cruel and Unusual". Result is although not specifically mentioned in the Constitution the SC decided this was unconstitutional. I believe this was the end of any application of the death penalty in the US except for murder. Rulings such as this set precedents for application in all states.
As we all know, the application and interpretation of the Constitution's intent can change, from one case to another.

I'm mostly against the death penalty, however I believe in the DP for child molesters!
LOL - I hear that often - "I'm against the death penalty......except for__________."
Uh......that means you're not against it. :)

A comedian said something similar in his routine:
"Someone recently told me, I'm a vegetarian, but sometimes I eat chicken & fish."
I said, "Well, then you're not a vegetarian.....you're a liar." :ROFLMAO:

Whatever it takes to get those perverts, I support the plan. Yes, I am tired of bad criminals going to the media and saying how they "demand" their human rights. I don't think criminals should have all those rights but I might be the only one who is brave enough to say so in this very intense politically correct country.

Some folks in this country say that criminals are not really bad people. They are just folks that are being misunderstood and having a run of bad luck. I find it amazing what some folks say.

LOL - I hear that often - "I'm against the death penalty......except for__________."
Uh......that means you're not against it. :)

A comedian said something similar in his routine:
"Someone recently told me, I'm a vegetarian, but sometimes I eat chicken & fish."
I said, "Well, then you're not a vegetarian.....you're a liar." :ROFLMAO:
Whatever.........................

Whatever it takes to get those perverts, I support the plan. Yes, I am tired of bad criminals going to the media and saying how they "demand" their human rights. I don't think criminals should have all those rights but I might be the only one who is brave enough to say so in this very intense politically correct country.

Some folks in this country say that criminals are not really bad people. They are just folks that are being misunderstood and having a run of bad luck. I find it amazing what some folks say.
I agree! In my opinion, people forfeit their rights when they choose to commit crimes. Committing a crime is impinging on someone else's rights, so why should the criminal get to keep their rights? Why do you have a right to be treated with dignity and the full truth in all matters when you didn't treat your victim with dignity or truth?

Back