Carnage in the playground: Syrian refugee stabs children in prams and toddlers

hollydolly

SF VIP
Horrific footage shows a Syrian refugee repeatedly stabbing a toddler in its pram in front of his screaming mother in a frenzied attack at a French playground that saw four children knifed.

The attacker, identified as Abdalmash H, 32, launched his 'abominable' rampage in a lakeside park in Annecy, an alpine town in southeastern France, at around 9.45am.

Video shows the attacker running into the small playground and repeatedly stabbing a toddler in his pram while his screaming mother tries to protect him from the attack.

Further dramatic footage shows the attacker, believed to be a Syrian asylum seeker, later being pinned to the ground by armed police officers at the park after being chased away from the playground by locals.

Horrified witnesses say mothers ran past them screaming 'run, run' in the aftermath of the frenzied attack, which President Emmanuel Macron has condemned as 'absolute cowardice'.

Four children aged around three - reportedly including a three-year-old British girl - and an adult were seriously injured in the attack. Two of the young victims and the adult are now in a life-threatening condition at a nearby hospital.

Witnesses said the knifeman had begun attacking the preschool children while they were playing at a small playground in a scene of utter 'carnage'. They said he had launched his onslaught on the toddlers because they were 'easy targets'.

71908257-12173067-image-m-111_1686225267723.jpg

the fight is on as an enraged mother battled the knifeman...

71908725-12173067-Video_shows_the_the_attacker_running_into_the_small_playground_a-m-107_1686225171247.jpg

Click here for the rest of this horrific story..... and videos..

Lunatic child killer

hollydolly said:

this is precisely what they need to start doing...and with immediate effect. These people are treated as heroes when they go to prison and are placed among their fellow terrorist ...so executing them immediately has to start happening..

the other thing is, that most of these so called Asylum seekers are proven over and over again to be murderers, or escaped convicts...time for the west to stop accepting any more of them...

With you being a past professional researcher with 20 to 30 years of experience, do you have any reliable sources of information that indicate a significant number of asylum seekers ("most"), whether referred to as "so-called" or otherwise, have been proven to be murderers or escaped convicts?

There have been some good studies of immigration and crime rates, results seem mixed. Here is a relevant one:

Immigration and Crime: Evidence for the UK and Other Countries
https://migrationobservatory.ox.ac....rime-evidence-for-the-uk-and-other-countries/

An interesting find you have provided there, although as I read through it I’m struggling to find the relevance of it.

First and foremost it’s a briefing from 10 years ago, and there is no suggestion in it that I can see that "most asylum seekers have been proven to be murderers or escaped convicts." The briefing primarily focuses on the impact of immigration on crime rates, specifically property crime and violent crime, in the UK and internationally. It also goes on to say that the foreign-born share of the population is unrelated to violent crime.

There is nothing that I see in the briefing that supports the claim that most asylum seekers are proven to be murderers or escaped convicts.

Part of the briefing you provided highlights the reduction in property crimes in England and Wales since 2002, which coincided with a rising foreign-born population, but it does not attribute this decline to migration.

Remember when terrorism was a thing? You know, when people would kill in mass numbers and then in the end kill themselves.

Has it just simply gone away? Or is it more numerous now than ever.

I believe that every mass killing in America is an act of terrorism.

Why wouldn't this guy killing people's infants be an act of terrorism?

Once again, good peace loving people from other countries are called murderers and convicts, just because a small few commit a crime.. How about all of the people who live in the UK & US, that kill and maim their fellow citizens? Maybe we should kick all of them out of the country. All of these massacres we have been hearing about were committed by a bunch of gun crazies who live in our own country.

An interesting find you have provided there, although as I read through it I’m struggling to find the relevance of it.

First and foremost it’s a briefing from 10 years ago, and there is no suggestion in it that I can see that "most asylum seekers have been proven to be murderers or escaped convicts." The briefing primarily focuses on the impact of immigration on crime rates, specifically property crime and violent crime, in the UK and internationally. It also goes on to say that the foreign-born share of the population is unrelated to violent crime.

There is nothing that I see in the briefing that supports the claim that most asylum seekers are proven to be murderers or escaped convicts.

Part of the briefing you provided highlights the reduction in property crimes in England and Wales since 2002, which coincided with a rising foreign-born population, but it does not attribute this decline to migration.
my thoughts exactly - as usual gut wrenching reactions only - screaming banchees?

That's right, I don't think they are. I suspect the criminality of most asylum seekers and other emigrants is similar to the population as a whole.

Exception might have been some of the Mariel Boatlift people, Castro emptied his prisons for that.

I think there are some good reasons to restrict and better control immigration, but I don't think crime is one of them. I sure wish this Abdalmash guy had not been allowed into the UK or anywhere, but he's just one of millions.

There are more publications and studies on this out there. I just quickly pulled this one as it was more UK and Europe centered. Here is a good one from the US:

Comparing Crime Rates Between Undocumented Immigrants, Legal Immigrants, and Native-born US Citizens in Texas
https://www.ojp.gov/library/publica...-undocumented-immigrants-legal-immigrants-and

This is horrifying and the first I have heard of this attack. OMG I hope the injured survive.

I heard nothing of it either until I read of this terrible attack on this forum. But I'm reading the news now. I just hope everyone involved survives the attack.

Time will tell regarding the history of the attacker, but from the reports I've read so far, and no doubt there will be more to come, his ex-wife is reported to have said he had not previously shown a violent streak. He is alleged to have been given refugee status in Sweden. Seems not to have liked it there so applied for the same or similar in France but was refused.

French Prime Minister Élisabeth Borne said at a news conference that the attacker has "no criminal or psychiatric record" and has a child "aged around the same age as those he attacked".

It's clearly important not to jump to conclusions, but regardless, my thoughts are with the children and thair parents.

Last edited:
Horrific footage shows a Syrian refugee repeatedly stabbing a toddler in its pram in front of his screaming mother in a frenzied attack at a French playground that saw four children knifed.

The attacker, identified as Abdalmash H, 32, launched his 'abominable' rampage in a lakeside park in Annecy, an alpine town in southeastern France, at around 9.45am.

Video shows the attacker running into the small playground and repeatedly stabbing a toddler in his pram while his screaming mother tries to protect him from the attack.

Further dramatic footage shows the attacker, believed to be a Syrian asylum seeker, later being pinned to the ground by armed police officers at the park after being chased away from the playground by locals.

Horrified witnesses say mothers ran past them screaming 'run, run' in the aftermath of the frenzied attack, which President Emmanuel Macron has condemned as 'absolute cowardice'.

Four children aged around three - reportedly including a three-year-old British girl - and an adult were seriously injured in the attack. Two of the young victims and the adult are now in a life-threatening condition at a nearby hospital.

Witnesses said the knifeman had begun attacking the preschool children while they were playing at a small playground in a scene of utter 'carnage'. They said he had launched his onslaught on the toddlers because they were 'easy targets'.

71908257-12173067-image-m-111_1686225267723.jpg

the fight is on as an enraged mother battled the knifeman...

71908725-12173067-Video_shows_the_the_attacker_running_into_the_small_playground_a-m-107_1686225171247.jpg

Click here for the rest of this horrific story..... and videos..

Lunatic child killer
Oh ya! Just keep bringing all those immigrants in. Doesn't matter if they are crazy, murderers, druggies, child molsters, wife beaters or just plain anti-social misfits. We need them to work at those poorly paid jobs that the locals don't want. I'm surprised how so many folks want their "cake and they want to eat it too" without realizing that for every action there is a reaction (Law of Physics). To my way of thinking, the future is looking pretty grim!

Oh ya! Just keep bringing all those immigrants in. Doesn't matter if they are crazy, murderers, druggies, child molsters, wife beaters or just plain anti-social misfits. We need them to work at those poorly paid jobs that the locals don't want. I'm surprised how so many folks want their "cake and they want to eat it too" without realizing that for every action there is a reaction (Law of Physics). To my way of thinking, the future is looking pretty grim!
Couldn't agree more PJ

The fitting punishment for this pos is to be stabbed repeatedly,
not allowed to die, then bring him back the next day and do
it again......:mad:

Thankfully I don't live in a society that promotes that kind of punishment. I suppose to find that type of thing I would have to go to and live in a place like North Korea. And perhaps even to embrace that kind of way of life and society.

Last edited:
With you being a past professional researcher with 20 to 30 years of experience, do you have any reliable sources of information that indicate a significant number of asylum seekers ("most"), whether referred to as "so-called" or otherwise, have been proven to be murderers or escaped convicts?
Precisely... no statistical documentation produced, only a jaundised view of a non-existent problem.

There are thousands of immigrants who support and help to build Britain. They lead productive lives and it makes me mad when some try to tar them all with the same brush!

My research revealed this murderer has no criminal record, is not known to any intelligence service, has no psychiatric history and has been identified as homeless and isolated.

I would of course want the worst punishment for him…but… without knowing his innermost motives, how is it possible to prevent similar occurrences?

That is what intelligent research is about.

OMG! How horrible! It's getting late and I can't bring myself to read about the gory details right now. My wish for him is that he is subjected to the worst punishment possible. And when he dies, I hope he spends eternity in the worst pit of hell there is. If things where he'll be going are like things here...he will catch hell from the other inmates for harming children, cowardly b*stard!

perhaps we are assuming he was of sane mind when he committed the attacks ; he could have been extremely psychotic either long term or drug induced - he certainly needs incarceration but also a thorough assessment regarding his personality and mental state atm? In England there has been a long held belief that crimes committed by insane persons are still 'crimes' but they are incarcerated or once were in special prison facilities staffed by psychiatrists and mental health personnel?

It is only that we are now a global community with instant access to news. The world is actually more peaceful now than ever in history. Really.
I agree, but we have moved on since the days of Genghis Khan in learning and education, I would have thought. I can only assume that the human race which can send a man to the moon, in reality, remains the most stupid creature on the planet motivated by money, power, and a belief in reputed gods.

Back