CBS has cancelled NCIS:New Orleans

moviequeen1

I'm a bit bummed to learn my favorite TV show' CBS NCIS:New Orleans' has been cancelled after 7 yrs
The last episode will be in May 16th.It has good writing,great cast Scott Bakula'Pride",CCH POunder"Loretta",Rob Kerkovitch,'Sebastian"Daryl Mitchell 'Patton,Vanessa Ferillo'Tammy'
I really love this show,main reason I watch is I'm a big Scott Bakula fan
When Lucas Black's character'Christopher LaSalle' was killed in Season 6,the show lost some steam.I loved the friendship between "Pride'{Scott Bakula} and La Salle. I don't particularly like the new guy'Carter' {Charles Michael Davis} who took his place,can't warm up to him
This season has Scott's real life wife,Chelsea Field "Rita' as a series regular.She hasn't been in many of the episodes of late.Last Sun's episode,she appeared toward the end,in only 1 scene which was stupid
CBS moved the show from Thurs at 10 to a terrible time slot Sun nights at 10.It certainly didn't help when there was sporting event on and it would delay the start of all the shows following it
I'll continue to watch to the finale,will be interested to see what the writers come up with

The original was good when there was the Tony/Ziva tension but became repetitious and boring after that as a major dimension to the show was lost. Never cared much for the other two.

Last edited:
We get all three versions here in Sweden. All on different channels and at different times though not the latest episodes, think we're a year or two behind. Each channel mixes newer episodes with repeats which can be confusing because you hardly ever know if you've missed a couple of episodes.

I never liked or watched the original because I don't like actor,Mark Harmon,never seen NCIS:Los Angeles

Back