Clean comedians

He made his first appearance on Johnny Carson, and Steven Wright did wonderful absurd and surreal type comedy that played with language in a deadpan style. A typical gag: “I spilled Spot remover on my dog. Now he’s gone.

View attachment 166384
Saw him in concert many years ago. He was a riot!

Brian Regan never fails to make me laugh. I don’t know that he’s done anything new recently but you might try looking him up on YouTube or wherever you normally shop for laughs. And although he’s no longer living, Mitch Hedberg was really funny as well. His language could be a little coarse, at times but not overly so. If he’s not someone you’re familiar with you just might find his sense of humor funny as well. I know that I do!

Brian Regan never fails to make me laugh. I don’t know that he’s done anything new recently but you might try looking him up on YouTube or wherever you normally shop for laughs. And although he’s no longer living, Mitch Hedberg was really funny as well. His language could be a little coarse, at times but not overly so. If he’s not someone you’re familiar with you just might find his sense of humor funny as well. I know that I do!
Brian Regan is still working. I agree that he's very entertaining. Mostly pokes fun at himself, but in the same way that we all do - he's just much wittier than most. Fairly clean with some strong language but nothing most people would find offensive.

Back