Consuelo Mack's Interview With A Social Security Expert On PBS

fmdog44

wealthtrack.com/social-security-the-new-rules-with-benefits-guru-mary-beth-franklin/
I recommend viewing this 26 minute interview with Mary Beth Franklin author of "Maximizing Your Social Security Retirement Benefits"
It is Wealthtrack Episode #1606 broadcast 08/09/19 in case the link does not work.

i watched the show yesterday .. she goes in to detail and places most others miss or don't explain well ... she has a nice delivery too when she speaks . well worth watching , highly recommended , a side from the fact consuelo is my favorite financial show .

Great recommendation. I saw that show when it first aired but re-watched it today. It was a good show and well worth the time to see again.

For some reason, my local PBS is a week behind airing Wealthtrack. If Consuelo's guest is someone I want to see immediately, I'll stream it on their youtube channel. Usually I'll just watch a week behind on my local PBS, and that doesn't matter because as we know, it is about long-term investing.

I really like the format of the show and Consuelo is great at questioning and getting to the heart of the matter. I like how she narrows it down at the end of the program asking for one long-term investment that we all should own. It makes it easy to see what the guest sees as most important.

wealthtrack.com/social-security-the-new-rules-with-benefits-guru-mary-beth-franklin/
I recommend viewing this 26 minute interview with Mary Beth Franklin author of "Maximizing Your Social Security Retirement Benefits"
It is Wealthtrack Episode #1606 broadcast 08/09/19 in case the link does not work.

Thank you for posting - very informative! I'm trying to learn as much as possible before I retire.

Back