Cop Punches Suspect Handcuffed & Strapped To Gurney

Found the video on Youtube. That idiot just ruined his current and future job prospects.

I've been called worse than that on my job.

But I hope you are wrong abut charges being dropped. This suspect should still be tried and if found guilty punished. He seemed like a real charmer. Still didn't deserve to be punched. The courts are for punishment.

Found the video on Youtube. That idiot just ruined his current and future job prospects.

I've been called worse than that on my job.

But I hope you are wrong abut charges being dropped. This suspect should still be tried and if found guilty punished. He seemed like a real charmer. Still didn't deserve to be punched. The courts are for punishment.
In such cases of police abuse, charges are dropped. That's why Rodney King's charges were dropped & instead of going to prison for many years as a 3rd-strike felon, he was paid $4,000,000.00.
I wish cops like this would think about that before playing macho judge & jury. They're contributing to crime; not fighting it. Other criminals know about the payout. And, the presence of video cameras both in helicopters and on the ground does not deter such cops.

Back