COVID and store policy

Have been in stores with the one way signs posted, and not many people paying any attention to it.
Local Walmart had them for a while. They finally removed theirs, as I guess most customers couldn't read .. ;)

Have been in stores with the one way signs posted, and not many people paying any attention to it.
Local Walmart had them for a while. They finally removed theirs, as I guess most customers couldn't read .. ;)
They gave employees and visitors separate entrances where I work plus certain in and out doors throughout the building and no one pays heed to it.

I forgot I was going to add that so far the doctors seems to be the worst offenders.

The stores I shop at removed those silly arrows that indicate "One Way." All they did was confuse shoppers & they weren't paying any attention to them (besides not offering any protection benefits.) The "One Way" was part of the past nonsense.

I usually don’t see them. If DH is along, he reminds me.

They do have them marked clearly at Walmart. I try to follow them.

It’s time for them to go, IMO. It causes too much aggravation for those who are trying to obey. A mask & social distancing is adequate. I won’t tell you about my aggravation at WM shoppers who put on a mask on (mandatory) and then wear it below the chin or throw it in the cart.

Back