Craziest Gardening Thing I've Seen

Lee

He brought in fresh soil, carefully planted 8 tomatoes, put cages around them, watered them.

There was a heavy frost warning and I was covering my stuff and asked if they had something to cover their stuff. He said they did, He had a tarp which would do. She said they were not going to bother too much trouble to get the tarp from out of the back of the shed.

I offered them some jars to pop over the plants. Nope, and a shrug from her, Eye roll from him.

I am looking out now at frozen plants.

It will take more time to go to the nursery to buy more.

A power struggle perhaps????

He brought in fresh soil, carefully planted 8 tomatoes, put cages around them, watered them.

There was a heavy frost warning and I was covering my stuff and asked if they had something to cover their stuff. He said they did, He had a tarp which would do. She said they were not going to bother too much trouble to get the tarp from out of the back of the shed.

I offered them some jars to pop over the plants. Nope, and a shrug from her, Eye roll from him.

couldn't you have sneaked out later on and put the jars over them yourself?

I don't think they were in agreement over the garden. 🙂

Why would they go to all the trouble planting, caging, and watering and then not protect them, instead preferring to watch them freeze to death? Because people are nuts. 🙄

Back