Cute photo of a deer in my yard today.

Keesha, I got the birdbath many years ago in a little Mom and Pop hardware store. It is all cement. I usually turn it over so water doesn't freeze in it and maybe crack it but these last few years it's been to heavy for me or the hubby to lift. Every time my son comes over I forget to ask him.
Where did you get your birdbath Ruth ?

Very nice Bob, I love to see wildlife, we get some deer also behind our back fence.

attachment.php

Just one of the reasons we are moving back to Colorado...…..Elk, White-Tail and Mule Deer. My wife has told me, "the first time I see one there, I'll have the biggest smile on my face and so excited". As for me, I'll have the camera ready.

I'm enjoying everyone's deer photos...and your birdbath Ruth. I have one that is on the middle of my deck and has never cracked even with snow and ice. I never even thought of that but now that you mention it, my mother had a smaller, less heavy one that cracked.

I would be devastated if mine cracked because it's one of a kind. I got the top scalloped dish from Lowes Hardware store but the pedestal came from my mother (quite heavy and was designed using a Grecian Cherubs(2) mold). It sounds terribly ornate but its just plain cement so that tones it down.

Really cute deer! It is wonderful that he can come to visit you!

Back