Daughter and Son in-law

Mr. Ed

Life does not deserve my gratitude.
I am thrilled that my daughter and son in-law are moving closer to use. They lived in Minnesota for awhile, then Canada, Niagara Falls, now full circle since my daughter graduated from college and got married they are moving 28 miles away from her original starting place; home sweet home. We've always traveled to see them and now they're going be closer. Don't get me wrong we respect our children's privacy and space but with them nearer chances are we will be able to play a greater role in our children's lives.

Until about 2 yrs ago hubby and I lived a few blocks from my son and his 2 boys. Both boys are now living on Campus to the College they attend. Since they are really busy we moved a few miles away to be close to our daughter,her husband and my Precious 10yr old grandaughter. I love getting the time I can spend now with my daughter and her family.

Our family is all migrating to this rural area....just one daughter/son-in-law left in the city, but they have a lake house fairly close by, and plan to move there full time when they retire in a couple of years. Our closest family member is one of the granddaughters and her family....about 12 miles away. It's kind of nice having them all just a 30 minute, or so, drive away. We are limiting our visits because of this virus, but having them fairly close is good, in case we need help as we age.

Back