Dear Beezer,

Beezer

I've decided to be gracious and share my lifelong wisdom and advice for all of you. So this thread will be dedicated to my column of sage advice.

Just start each sentence with Dear Beezer, and I'll set you down the path to enlightenment. Go ahead. Ask me anything...anything at all!

:)

I told my father I bought a new sofa from a lovely saleswoman over the weekend. My father asked...

"Did you dicker over the couch?"

To which I replied...

"No Dad. I intend to remain faithful in my marriage."

@terry123

I actually heard that joke on my local radio station over 20 years ago. Times have changed I suppose and don't think that would fly these days over the airwaves...people are just too sensitive and easily offended.

And just because you are offended doesn't mean you are right. I don't recall people boycotting and insulting the radio station over the joke. Everyone just laughed.

I'm actually considering joining another forum. My humour is kind of edgy and I find many of you to be a little uptight.

Beezer:
I'm actually considering joining another forum. My humour is kind of edgy and I find many of you to be a little uptight.

Jamala
Dear Beezer,
In Gaelic, Beezer means "smart fellow" - are you smart?

Dear Jamala
Due to Beezer's comment above I believe the answer is NO.

Dear Beezer, a while back if I remember correctly, you mentioned you wrote a book a long time ago and have it stored away somewhere. I became interested in the story for the subject reminded me of stories that I have heard in the past. I am wondering if would tell the story or let us read it bit by bit or chapter by chapter in a story thread.

Okay, I apologize for the off colour joke. I didn't write it...I just repeated it.

@Lavinia

Put a sign up to the entrance of your kitchen that reads, 'Library'. Hopefully your guinea pigs will read the sign and stop shouting.

@Jamala

I have a PHD and a BA.

(A Pool Hall Degree and a Best at Arcade certificate.) ;)

Back