Dear Diary

Lawrence00

Got my hour in on the stairs machine yesterday. It is often the most challenging part of my typical workout so I usually do it first. If I should run short of energy after completing that, then I am quite content to go home without any further work.

I then walked in circles in the aerobics room for an hour, carrying different types of weights. I need to keep varying the movements to ensure no awful cramp gets me.

Did some machines and free weights after that, just waking up different muscle groups, as I have been away from the gym for about six weeks.

Got my hour in on the stairs machine yesterday. It is often the most challenging part of my typical workout so I usually do it first. If I should run short of energy after completing that, then I am quite content to go home without any further work.

I then walked in circles in the aerobics room for an hour, carrying different types of weights. I need to keep varying the movements to ensure no awful cramp gets me.

Did some machines and free weights after that, just waking up different muscle groups, as I have been away from the gym for about six weeks.
An hour on the stair machine is a lot! Congratulations for that!

I'm doing 12 minutes on my trampoline every other day and a bit of free weight work. Although I hate working out, I feel a lot better when I do.

An hour on the stair machine is a lot! Congratulations for that!

I'm doing 12 minutes on my trampoline every other day and a bit of free weight work. Although I hate working out, I feel a lot better when I do.
I'm the same 15 minutes every other day on the treadmill ... lift some lighweight dumbells for a few minutes a day, and that's all I do.. except move around swiftly , I'm a speedster.. but I can't do any more exercise which wouldn't hurt my back, but I do feel fitter even doing that than if I didn't... ... Good for you Lawrence .that's a lot of exercise...

Back