Did you ever remember crying when any celebrities died?

Some of the ones who are mentioned above, when I learned of their deaths it made me sad. I rarely cry about anything, but I have tears in my heart. They do not surface. When John Denver died, to me it was a huge loss. "You fill up my senses, like a night in a forest, like a mountain in springtime like a walk in the rain...." He wrote it for his wife Annie when he was on a skilift. He sang songs to save and honor the environment. He was truly a good soul.

Very sad she died...but she had a terrible voice in my opinion, she screamed and was so loud , I still cant bare to listen to her music !!!
I never heard Whitney scream. I did not listen to her music much though. When she sang the song, I Will Always Love You, she didn't do nearly as good a job as Dolly Parton who wrote the song for Porter Wagner when she left his show, as I understand it. I liked it best in The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas.

No actual tears; just very saddened at the deaths of some celebrities, especially those who died so young. John F Kennedy was probably the biggest loss as I admired him greatly.... even at the young age of 9 years.

Don't know why because I didn't know them, but i cried when these celibrities passed away.
Did you ever cry when you heard of the death of a celebrity?

Dan Blocker
Natalie Wood
Roy Orbison
Gene Pitney
Buddy Holly
John F Kennedy

Being a staunch Floydian the untimely deaths of Syd Barrett, Rick Wright and Claudia Fontaine did put me in a mood. On the flip side considering my supposedly being a realist and all I felt natural death was the route to our dear Lord so I felt it was a time to rejoice for those going into the arms of our loving GOD. Death by any other means was a whole different thing for me though having been born and raised in one of Americas most violent cities. To me admitting that I would shed a tear for those unfortunate enough to pass on like that was akin to telling people I saw a UFO. In NYC you just stood fast and dealt with it lest one appeared weak like walking into a hostile crowd stinking of fear. Family, celebrity, friend or foe, it was all the same to me, ashes to ashes, dust to dust. It was what it was.

Never actually cried, but I do get emotional when I hear sad news. Two I recall who brought tears were Janis Joplin and John Denver.

Back